IT'S TIME TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT
Become Financially Secure & Protect Your Family
Does This Sound Like You?
You have too much cash in a savings account
You have too much cash in a savings account yielding 0.01% because you don’t know what to buy with your money and you don’t trust your own judgement.
You have a 401(k) or a pension
You have some investments in a 401K but you’re confused and not sure if you’re on track. You probably don’t even remember your password.
You don't want to wait until you're 65 to retire
You don’t have a financial strategy for your money and you don’t want to wait until you’re 65 to retire.
The stock market seems like a casino
The stock market seems like a casino you and you’re scared of losing all of your money or paying too much in taxes!
It's time to secure your future
Sign Up To Use Our FREE Financial Planning Tools!
Organize your accounts in one place, track your net worth, understand where your money goes and reduce unwanted spending.
Silvia Manent, CFA, CFP®
Silvia is the Founder at Manent Capital, a boutique investment firm that focuses on helping individuals build tax-efficient investment portfolios to maximize their wealth so that they don’t have to worry about running out of money.
She has over 10 years of investment and wealth management experience, including individual investment management, comprehensive financial planning and high net worth advisory. She currently manages over $70 million.
Silvia has worked at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan helping clients build their wealth.
Gold Standard in the Financial Profession
Our firm is comprised of Certified Financial Planners® and CFA® charter-holders which are the gold standard designations in the financial planning and investment industry. Less than 0.04% of financial advisors have both designations.
Our mission is to lead the financial planning and investment industry globally by promoting the highest standards of professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.
Only 1.7% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFA Charterholders
- The CFA® credential is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide.
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with four years of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA® Program exam, to earn the distinction of being called a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Less than 20% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFP® Professionals
When you hire a CFP® professional, you work with an advisor who has met rigorous qualifications for financial planning. Most important, a CFP® professional has made a commitment to CFP Board to act in the best interests of their client.
- The CFP® credential is the professional standard of choice in the financial planning industry.
- Only 20% of financial advisors have the CFP® certification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver holistic financial planning.
- Makes a commitment to CFP Board, as part of their certification, to place your best interests first. Can receive sanctions from CFP Board, and even risk losing their certification, for violations of ethical standards set by CFP Board.