Become Financially Secure and Protect Your Family
Build Wealth on autopilot
Does This Sound Like You?
I'm scared to invest
I would like to start investing but I think the thing that scares me is investing in the wrong place and losing what I had in the first place.
Investing is too risky
I’ve never invested because I always felt it was too risky. The idea of a long term savings account always seemed safer, but when you take inflation into account, investing is definitely something to consider.
I'll learn it tomorrow
I’ve always wanted to invest but keep thinking I will time later to figure it out. I am not seeking help because I am embarrassed about my ignorance.
I just don't get it
I have felt that it’s a “man’s world” and the information isn’t accessible in a way that makes sense to my creative brain.
Join Our 30 Day Program and Become a Confident Investor!
Just drop your name and e-mail below and get The Ultimate Early Retirement Checklist!
Silvia Manent, CFA, CFP®
Silvia is the Founder at Manent Capital, an investment firm that focuses on helping women understand their personal finances and maximize their wealth so that they can feel accomplished, confident and excited about investing for their future financial goals. She has over seven years of investment and wealth management experience, including individual investment management, comprehensive financial planning and high net worth advisory.
Silvia has worked at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan helping clients build their wealth.
Gold Standard in the Financial Profession
Our firm is comprised of Certified Financial Planners® and CFA® charter-holders which are the gold standard designations in the financial planning and investment industry. Less than 0.04% of financial advisors have both designations.
Our mission is to lead the financial planning and investment industry globally by promoting the highest standards of professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.
Only 1.7% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFA Charter-holders
- The CFA® credential is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide.
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with four years of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA® Program exam, to earn the distinction of being called a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Less than 20% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFP® Professionals
When you hire a CFP® professional, you work with an advisor who has met rigorous qualifications for financial planning. Most important, a CFP® professional has made a commitment to CFP Board to act in the best interests of their client.
- The CFP® credential is the professional standard of choice in the financial planning industry.
- Only 20% of financial advisors have the CFP® certification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver holistic financial planning.
- Makes a commitment to CFP Board, as part of their certification, to place your best interests first. Can receive sanctions from CFP Board, and even risk losing their certification, for violations of ethical standards set by CFP Board.
- Meets requirements established by CFP Board.