We Help Entrepreneurs & Business Owners Grow and Protect Their Money while Saving Thousands in Taxes
Does This Sound Like You?
You have too much cash in your savings account
You have too much cash in your savings account yielding 0.01% and you know that you should be doing something smart with your money (but have zero idea how to begin!)
You don't understand your retirement planning options and if you're on track
Maybe you also left your old job to start your own business and no longer have a 401(k). You have no clue how they work and not sure if you’re sure how to even start one. You probably don’t even remember your passwords from your old ones (we’ve all been there!)
The thought of business and personal budgeting & accounting gives you hives
You’re so scared to look at your budget or your accounting numbers because you have no clue how to read them. Let alone balancing your personal budget and your business budget is HARD–and I get it!
You don't trust yourself when it comes to investing
The stock market seems like a casino you and you’re scared of investing and losing what you had in the first place.
We're the financial advisor and financial planner for small business owners, content creators and entrepreneurs.
Hi, I'm Silvia!
Silvia Manent, CFA, CFP®
I am a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) and Fee-Only Fiduciary Financial Advisor.
I help small business owners and entrepreneurs optimize their business and personal finances, save taxes, and invest for retirement.
I have been investing for over 10 years and currently manage over $70 million for successful professionals. My clients are looking to achieve financial independence and live life on their own terms.
Previously before starting Manent Capital, I worked for Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan helping clients build their wealth.
Sign Up To Use Our FREE Financial Planning Tools!
Organize your accounts in one place, track your net worth, understand where your money goes and reduce unwanted spending.
Gold Standard in the Financial Profession
Our firm is comprised of Certified Financial Planners® and CFA® charter-holders which are the gold standard designations in the financial planning and investment industry. Less than 0.04% of financial advisors have both designations.
Our mission is to lead the financial planning and investment industry globally by promoting the highest standards of professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.
Only 1.7% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFA Charterholders
- The CFA® credential is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide.
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with four years of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA® Program exam, to earn the distinction of being called a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Less than 20% of Financial Advisors in the US are CFP® Professionals
When you hire a CFP® professional, you work with an advisor who has met rigorous qualifications for financial planning. Most important, a CFP® professional has made a commitment to CFP Board to act in the best interests of their client.
- The CFP® credential is the professional standard of choice in the financial planning industry.
- Only 20% of financial advisors have the CFP® certification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver holistic financial planning.
- Makes a commitment to CFP Board, as part of their certification, to place your best interests first. Can receive sanctions from CFP Board, and even risk losing their certification, for violations of ethical standards set by CFP Board.